SwaCH specialises in waste management services in Pune.
Waste management/ Recycling/ Women empowerment
In and around Pune
Min – 1 Month and Max – 6 Months
- Should be a 10+2 qualified, Should be enrolled with some college/University
- Willingness to work in challenging environments
- Ability to communicate in local languages
Statement of Purpose. It is an essay that tells us who you are and what are your plans and why you want to do internship at SWaCH. The SOP should be between 100-150 words. If you have done social work previously, please mention that.
Letter from Your College /institute. Intern should submit a letter from the training coordinator of their college.
References. Applicants need to provide the names and contact details of references if any.
Work Description and Terms
- Intern will report to various function heads as per the assignment.
- You will have to submit weekly progress report and a final Internship report to Function heads.
- You will receive certificates only on successful completion and submission of report.
- No accommodations and transportation shall be arranged by SWaCH within the working zone.
Scope of work will vary in different fields
- Survey and data gathering
- Research and writing
- Teaching at some slums and bastis
- Resource management and stock taking
Please contact for more details
Mobile: +91- 7030902001/ 9765999500